Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Week 6

Saturday February 5-We went on a tripple date with the Laytons and Pettingills.
Sunday February 6-Superbowl Party! We were rooting for the Steelers, but unfortunately they didn't win.
Monday February 7-Lilly and Hadley snuck into Brayden's room during his nap while I was in the shower and dumped a bunch of markers and crayons in his bed and climbed in to play with him.
Tuesday February 8-We went bowling to make up for last weeks FHE when I wasn't feeling well. Natalie wasn't feeling great, but we had a lot of fun!
Wednesday February 9-We made Ally's 100 day of school project. I love how it turned out!
Thursday February 10-I had a Pampered Chef party. I do about 2 a month and it's a great chance for me to get out of the house and do something I love to do!
Friday February 11-I have been meaning to post about Hailey for a while now and just haven't gotten around to it. She has been such a big helper around the house lately. She almost always gets her chores done everyday, and pretty much does them as well (maybe better) as I could do it myself. She has also been good about practicing the piano and homework and reading. It is fun to have such a big responsible girl around!







No comments: