Friday, June 27, 2008

Lilly Two Months and Shots All Around


Lilly is doing so well, a few nights she has slept from 11-5 and last night she slept from 10-7. I go running at 6, and she was still sleeping when I came home, I was so surprised! It probably won't happen again, but here's hoping! Yesterday I took her to the doctors and she weighed 11 lbs. 7 oz. She is starting to be awake more often, and gives a quick smile every once in a while. I tried to get a picture of her smiling but haven't caught it yet. Her sisters still love to help out and I am trying my best to cope with that, I try to keep them away when she is sleeping, but they just love to hug on her any chance they get. While at the doctor, Hailey also had her 6 year old check up, that little girl only weighs 37 lbs, and they said she lost 1/2 a pound, but I think it's because she was weighed in the winter with heavier clothes. She eats well, and they weren't too concerned, but they said 1/2 a pound is a lot for them to lose. We also did Ally's kindergarten shots and threw in a few shots for Natalie as well. Lots of fun...so then I took them to Coldstone after their appointment and got everyone ice cream. All together, we did something like 11 shots between the 4 kids and poor Ally got 5 of those! What a day.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Ouchie! I hate shot day! Way to take them on all at once! Has it really been two months wow!

Nat said...

Last fall sometime Troy needed shots, and I had Pete take him and Jake, and told him that if Jake needed any to get those, too. They both ended up with 7 shots EACH!