Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hair Cuts!

Hailey Before
During
After

Ally Before
During
After

Total inches...Hailey-13 1/2 Ally-12
I have been getting so tired of combing out my girls hair while they are screaming about how much it hurts, so about a month or so ago I started talking about locks of love and how they use your hair to make wigs for kids who have cancer and their hair falls out. They were really excited to do it, and I am excited for them to have shorter hair, and maybe even learn how to do their own hair! They look so cute!

4 comments:

Nat said...

So much hair!! Do they like their new cuts?

Nat said...

Kristy-our anniversary is this Sat, so we won't be coming-we're going out during the afternoon while my mom babysits. Thanks for the invite, though!

Zoe said...

They look so cute with their new hair styles! I'm to chicken to cut Maddies hair, maybe one day though.

Anonymous said...

Their hair cuts are adorable and it is awesome that they can donate to locks of love.