Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Weeks 16 & 17

This was a really busy 2 weeks! I am not sure when my life isn't really busy though!
Saturday April 16: Brayden out by Grandpa Lee's chickens. He is so funny, whenever he goes out in their back yard he heads straight for the chickens making a "ba ba ba" noice, but it's not a bleating, I think it's his attempt at bak-ing like a chicken.
Sunday April 17: Lilly's 3rd birthday! She is getting so big, it's kind of unreal that she is already 3!

Monday April 18: For FHE we did this activity where you do an egg hunt and then the eggs tell the story of Easter.

Tuesday April 19: I helped in Natalie's preschool class. She asks almost everytime she goes to preschool if it's my day to help so she was VERY excited that it finally was!

Wednesday April 20: Hailey organized her clothes, she does this every little while, ever since she was little she loved to catagorize things and make piles and organize things. It's a mom's dream!

Thursday April 21: My new calling is Activity Day Leader for the 10-11 year olds. This was my first activity, it was so much fun, I think I am really going to love this calling!

Friday April 22: At dress rehearsal for our stake roadshow. My job is to watch the little sheep, I thought it was hilarious that these 4 little ones were "playing cards"!

Saturday April 23: Allan coaching Ally's soccer team the "Pink Butterflies"

Sunday April 24: Easter Sunday, The Easter Bunny brought the girls these animal dress-ups!

Monday April 25: Brayden and Lilly had their check-ups. Brayden's 15 month and Lilly's 3 year.

Tuesday April 26: Allan and Kristy's 10 year Anniversary...why isn't this a picture of Allan and Kristy you ask? Well, because this is about how this day went: Kristy: runs, then gets the kids ready for school. Allan: gets ready and leaves for work. Kristy: usual day time stuff then runs kids around to activities ending with "shepherding" for the road show. Allan: finishes work, comes home, has soccer practice with Ally, comes and watches the road show. Kristy and Allan: finally together, go home and put the kids to bed and go to sleep. Depressing you say? NOT AT ALL...because...in 3 DAYS we leave on a 10 DAY vacation with no kids!

Wednesday April 27: I threw a surprise party for Arin because her birthday is while Zoe and I would be on our cruise. It was fun to have a get together with the families and Arin was totally surprised especially since her birthday wasn't for another week.

Thursday April 28: What's the worst thing that could possibly happen the day before you leave for a 10 day vacation? Okay in all honesty, probably not this, but it was pretty bad. As I was doing the usual hussle of getting the kids ready and onto the bus Hailey yelled to me that there was water in the hall. And not just a little bit, inches of water coming out of the bathroom! We had a huge flood, and had to call in a restoration company who had to pull up carpet in 3 rooms and my closet, take off floor boards, and use giant LOUD fans to dry everything out. I couldn't just leave the loud fans and go somewhere else though, I had to get packed to leave and make sure my house was ready for my parents and Allan's parents to come watch the kids while we were gone! It was a mess to say the least, but we got everything done that "needed" to be done! This picture is of some of the fans and heaters that were going.

Friday April 29: Leaving for our cruise! As you can see on top of the wonderful flood it snowed
that night. Notice the large pile of towels that had been used the day before to dry up all the water and were all spread out on the grass drying before it started to snow. Luckily we left this all behind us and started a WONDERFUL trip!

No comments: