Monday, June 29, 2009

The month of June in a nutshell.

To start off this lovely month, I headed down to Utah for a week with all the kids to take the girls to BYU Soccer Camp. It was a really fun week with my parents. While we were down we got to visit with lots of family. We went to dinner with my Grandma and Grandpa Fessler and my Aunt Vicki's family, we went to a 5th Sunday Family Dinner at my Grandma and Grandpa Arrington's house, and we visited with my cousin Emily and her girls. We also went to the Parade of homes and saw lots of amazing houses that I will never own, but got some fun decorating ideas for the future.
This is Ally (above) and Hailey (below) on the last day of camp getting their goodies. I am such an awesome mom that this was the only time that I brought my camera into the camp.
We also got to visit with my dear friend Emily and her kids. I have known Emily for about seven years now and she is pretty much my idol. One day we hung out at her house and my girls had lots of fun, and another day she took us to this really cool children's museum in Salt Lake City.
Here are some of our kids with their awesome sunglasses they made. Hailey is SO my daughter and had to have hers perfectly semetrical.
Hailey is also a little climber and had fun climbing on their rock wall! Some of her other favorites were making paper airplanes and playing in the news room.
Ally was having a blast exploring everything, most of the pictures I took of her she was concentrating so hard on whatever it was she was doing, it was very cute.
Natalie was so cute playing pretend in the little town, she did everything from shopping to cooking to ironing and here she is filling the car up with gas.
There was even lots of stuff for Lilly to play with and she had so much fun crawling around and exploring everything! Thanks Emily for a great day!!!
After our week in Utah, we came back up to well mostly a lot of rain, but also T-ball. I coached an all girls team with my friend Arin and it was lots of fun...and lots of work. The girls on our team did really great and made such a huge improvement from begining to end of the season. Here are some pictures of my girls up to bat. Today was our last game, and I am here anouncing that next year it is someone else's turn to coach. Next year I will have 5 children, 3 playing and 2 babies, and I am just not doing it, I am going to spend the month of june sitting on a blanket in the shade watching games!
This last picture (ignore the dishes in the background) is of my monkey child. Lilly is a climber, she started with playing on the stairs when she was only like eight months old. She climbs up on tables, rocks, and anything else that she can find. When we were visiting my grandparents she crawled right over to this rock ledge and started climbing straight up. She got over a foot off of the ground when I pulled her off! She can now use a step stool similar to this one to get up on our full sized trampoline by herself. She is such a nut, and she scares me to death.

1 comment:

Emily K. said...

Thanks for stopping by, we loved seeing you and can't wait for the next visit!

That last picture is hilarious! You should have passed her off as doing the dishes for you ;)