Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back in Action

Ooops, I already missed a day, I always get thrown off on the weekend, oh well.

1. Modern conveniences, I am so happy for my washer and dryer, and my dishwasher, and for a car, and for diapers, and for so many other things that make my life easier.

2. My kids love eachother! My girls are such good friends, they play together, laugh together, and watch out for eachother. I am not saying we wouldn't love to add a boy in there someday, but I love having girls.

3. This is going to be a long one because I am going to write it down, and I hope you will take the time to read it, especially if you don't know what I believe, and because I don't share it enough. I am grateful for my testimony: I know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and who sent His Son, Jesus Christ to be an example of how I should live. I know that he atoned for all of the sins of the world, and that He would have done this even if it was just for me. I know that because of this I can be forgiven when I repent, and can return to live with my Heavenly Father and Jesus again. I know that because Allan and I were sealed(married) together in the Temple, our family will be together forever, and we can be like our Heavenly Father. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet, and that he saw a vision, and restored the gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth in it's fullness, including translating the Book of Mormon. I know that we have a prophet, Thomas S. Monson, on this earth today who leads the church through continuing divine revelation. I know the Bible and the Book of Mormon are divine scripture and work together to teach me and bring me closer to my Heavenly Father and Jesus as I read and study them. I know that motherhood is a divine calling and that it is my responsibility to teach my children correct principles and to live as an example to them. I know that I can always pray to my Heavenly Father and he will listen and answer my prayers. I have prayed about all of these things, and have felt in my heart that they are true. This knowledge blesses my life everyday. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: