Friday, October 3, 2008

Lilly 5 Months...a little late!

A couple of weeks ago, I took Lilly in for her 4 month check up and shots, of course, at the time she was 5 months old, but who's really counting?

At 5 months old, she weighs 12 lbs 14 oz. and 24 in. She is into everything, she amazes me because she already gets up on her hands and knees, but she hasn't figured out crawling quite yet. That doesn't stop her though because she either rolls or does this strange crawl with her head. She has calmed down a lot, and is a very good baby, but she still eats every couple of hours. She is starting to babble all the time and loves to play with her sisters. Allan says we know she is beautiful (not that we needed any help) because random people that we walk by comment on her all the time.

3 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey, I have that disk done so I will bring it to you this weekend. I am excited for you to see them, they are so cute. I had to change heads and expressions so that is why it took me so long, but worth the wait! Ill see you sometime today or tomorrow.

Meghan said...

I have to agree she is so precious!!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

She is beautiful!! I just want to know how she is only 12 pounds!! She's so small!!!! I think some kids are born weighing about that!:)