Monday, August 18, 2008

My Sweetheart!


1. What is his name? Allan
2. How long did you date? Well, we got married a little more than 9 months after we met.
3. How long have you been married? 7 years
4. Who eats more sweets? This is a hard one, but I would say him.
5. Who said I love you first? He did, and I didn't hear him, my response was something like, "Oh my gosh I was supposed to be at my cousin's house already!" He, of course, was devestated, and my roommate had to convince him to say it again! hahaha
6. Who is taller? He is by the perfect amount in my opinion.
7. Who is a better singer? I am.
8. Who is smarter? He is.
9. Who does the laundry? I do.
10. Who pays the bills? I do.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, I like to sleep on the side away from the door, but when we moved into our house and I tried to sleep over there I was informed that I sleep on the left side of the bed!
12. Who mows the lawn? Allan has for the long 4 months that we have had grass.
13. Who cooks dinner? I do.
14. Who drives? Him.
15. Who is more stubborn? Him but I am pretty stubborn too.
16. Who kissed who first? That depends on who you ask he swears it was me.
17. Who asked who out? Again, depends who you ask, I guess I initiated but he actually asked.
18. Who is more sensitive? I probably am, but he has his moments.
19. Who has more siblings? Allan, I am an only child, he is the baby of six.
20. Who wears the pants? I do, he's the first to admit it.

Now you are all tagged! Copy and paste it to your blog!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hey, I did this one a while back! Here's the link, if you're interested:
http://natpete.blogspot.com/2008/01/sweet-pete.html

I didn't know you're a only child! The things you learn...