20 Years Ago…
1. It was 1988 and I was in the 2nd grade and was always getting in trouble for talking too much in Mrs. Wilke's class.
2. Marci V. was my best friend.
3. Mrs. Wilke would read us books while one of the students rubbed her shoulders.
10 Years Ago…
1. I was a senior in High School at Bonita High School.
2. I was a Varsity Song Leader (cheer) for the second year.
3. I was a peer coach, instructional aide, and did statistics for the freshman basketball team.
5 years ago…
1. I was pregnant with our 2nd baby, Ally.
2. We had just moved to Fort Lauderdale so Allan could go to Dental School.
3. I was praying for a friend.
3 years ago…
1. I was pregnant with our 3rd baby, Natalie.
2. I spent almost everyday with Amber, my best friend and answer to my prayer. (BTW, she
moved to Fort Lauderdale 4 months after us, I believe I prayed her and her family there, they left a year before us)
3. I had just got called to teach the CTR 6-7 and 7-8 year olds.
1 year ago…
1. I was pregnant with our 4th baby, Lilly. (anyone noticing a pattern here)
2. We had just moved into our house, here, in Idaho Falls and Allan started working for Indian Health Services.
3. Hailey started Kindergarten, and I was her room mother.
This year so far…
1. I went back to school and changed my major twice.
2. I started blogging .
3. Hailey started going to school all day, I am her room mother again, Ally is going to 2 preschools, Natalie was potty trained and now isn't, but I have to start that again, and Lilly is getting bigger and starting to play more.
1. Was Ally's first day of Joy School.
2. I went shopping and got 2 new pairs of Jeans.
3 We took family pictures.
1. I have 2 kids throwing up.
2. I have got to go make my car payment and take Lilly for her 4 month check up.
3. I need to clean my house after having lots of company for the last week. (My Aunt Valli and her daughter Kristina who started at BYU-I this week-Thursday and Friday, My Niece Anna and Nephew Asa-Saturday and Sunday (and the bulk of the reason I need to clean my house) and my Parents-from Sunday until they left this morning.)
1. Let's be honest, probably still cleaning my house, especially because of the extra laundry from house guests and throw up.
2. Hopefully Robin and I will go for a walk since we weren't able to today and it got cut short yesterday!
3. Maybe I will can some Tomatoes.
1. We're going to DISNEY WORLD!
2. I probably will get pregnant
3. Either we will have gotten loan re-payment and/or a raise, or Allan will get a new job.
3. Really, all of you. This was fun to think back on, even if just for myself.