My dear friend Emily nominated me for a bloggy award. I thought it was fun to be given an award! Emily is my idol. I think she is such an amazing mother, and she is always thinking of others. She also taught Hailey to ride a 2-wheeler so she is my hero on top of everything else.
First of all, here are Rules:
1.The winner puts logo on her/his blog.
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.5.Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve chosen.
My favorite blogs to read are what I will catagorize as "mommy blogs" It is hard to narrow it down to just seven because I really enjoy reading about all of your experiences but rules are rules so-
The nominees for best mommy blogs are:
1. The Nat Pack- Natalie is the most creative blogger I know. She has a great optimism and sense of humor towards motherhood. If you want a good laugh, spend some time reading her blog.
2. Petersen 1/2 Acre- My sweet, clean, self proclaimed germ-a-phobe friend Jodi and her experiences living with a house full of dirt loving boys.
3. Pumpkin-on-board- Meghan and I have been friends since high school and although many years and many miles have spanned between us, I still think of her as a close friend. Her blog is about her experience getting pregnant after a heart-breaking miscarriage, her pregnancy, having a premie, and now bringing her baby home from the hospital.
4. Pettingill Family- Zoe is probably my closest friend outside of family here in Idaho. She has 4 kids close to my kids age, our husbands went to school together as kids, and I just really click well with her. Life has been so busy since I have had Lilly that I haven't been doing enough with her, I think it's time for another game night with the Pettingills!
5. Castillo Family Blog- Jamie and I worked together right after I graduated from High School. I admire her strength. Now she is a mother of 2 with strong family values living in California, where in my opinion it is hard to keep a family together because traditional families are deffinetly in the minority.
6. We Love This Crazy Life!- These are some of our friends from Dental School. They have twin girls and a little boy and are expecting their 4th child, a little girl soon. Karen also has a great humor about life.
7. The Olsen Family- My college roommate who now has a little girl, and a little boy on the way. She has also started her own business from home selling binky clips and diaper bags and bracelets and bows for little ones.