How well do you know your Husband?
Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Sports, preferably BYU, but if not any sport will do
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? ranch and tomato based dressing like catalina
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Tofu
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Water unless there is a choice of flavored lemonades with refills so he can try them all
5. Where did he go to high school? Bonneville High School...GO BEES!
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? BYU T-shirts and other BYU stuff
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Ham and Cheddar
10. What is his favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats? He doesn't eat much cereal
11. What would he never wear? Any thing having to do with the U of U
12. What is his favorite sports team? BYU Any sport
13. Who did he vote for? McCain, but he would have rather voted for Romney!
14. Who is his best friend? Me!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Tickle him! (hehehe)
16. What is his heritage? Idahoan! lol, beyond that I have no idea!
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Allan would rather have brownies, or cookies, or cheesecake, or a molten lava cake from Chili's, or about a hundred other desserts before birthday cake.
18. Did he play sports in high school? Soccer
19. What could he spend hours doing? Watching, playing, and talking about sports
20. What is one unique talent he has? He is the most amazing game player alive, he rarely ever loses at anything.