Tuesday, April 27, 2010

9 pictures

Allan and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary yesterday, I thought it would be fun to post a picture from every year we have been married.

2001
Our Wedding Day at the San Diego Temple
2002
Our first (and only) anniversary without kids, although Hailey was definitely there.
2003
Allan graduated from BYU
2004
Allyson was born.
(I think I need to explan about this awful picture, Allan's parents and Rob and Robin had come to Florida for Ally's blessing, they got lost and missed the blessing, I was upset, to say the least, and had been crying a lot. This was the only picture we got of the 4 of us.)
2005
Allan's brother Jonathan took us to Disney World
2006
Along came Natalie.
2007
This should really be a picture of Allan graduating from Dental School, but my camera broke that day and the only pictures are on our parent's camera's and evidently I still need to get copies of them! So instead here is a picture of us on a boat a few months before that.
2008
Another baby, Lilly was born.
2009
Disney Cruise
2010
Brayden joined the family!
(Thankfully a much better picture than Ally's blessing!)

I am so grateful for the last9 years that I have spent with my wonderful husband. Allan is a great husband and father. It is crazy to think how much has changed since our wedding day but I love him now even more than I loved him back then. I knew pretty much the day I met Allan that I would marry him and I am sure glad that I did. I look forward to many more years of adventures with him!

5 comments:

Sunnie said...

i love all the pictures! they are so fun!

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

What a fun post. I loved all the pictures, it is crazy that you guys almost always have a new baby this time of year.

triciathomas said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love all the pictures! That was such a sweet post about your hubby!

Shaunna said...

Happy Anniversary. Nine years?!? You don't look like you've aged even a day.

NatalieT said...

Happy Anniversary. I love seeing all the babies and how the family has changed. You guys look great and congrats!