Friday, February 29, 2008

Alexandra and Danny's Wedding




I got to fly into Orlando for my friend Alexandra's Wedding. It was a lot of fun to go back to Florida, even though it was a short trip. I stayed with Amanda Pickard in Orlando, and it was a lot of fun to catch up with her. The next day I went to the temple with Alex and Danny. There were lots of people from the Fort Lauderdale Ward there. Then I drove down to Fort Lauderdale with Lisa Davis and Marlin King. I stayed with Shaunna Sanders, and she had set up a fondue party at Chris Brown's House. Shauna Leinweber, Amy McCaan, Shannon De Mare, and Meesa Jhonson were all there. I was also able to go to the ward Easter party, and also see some of my friends from The Little Gym before going to the reception. The ward had helpped out a lot with the reception, Kyla Bodily did the flowers, with Meesa's help, and the Browns catered, and the Carters helped serve, and Maya did the pictures. It was all beautiful. I was so excited for Alex and Danny, and now they are living in our condo for a little while, and I am excited about that also!

1 comment:

Goldthorpe Family! said...

I'm so excited for Danny and his wife (I don't think I've met her). I worked with Danny for a while in Young Mens at church before his mission and saw him return also. He's a great guy and I hope he is doing very well.

Brent Goldthorpe